Do you know these people? You could be one of them with a quick trip to a NAME annual conference or even one of the workshops offered to refresh the spirit and inform the educator in each of us.
- Opportunities to learn and share with other marine and aquatic educators.
- Reduced registration to attend conferences.
- Subscription to NAME’s newsletter, Scuttlebutt.
- Access to NAME’s very popular “Flash Mail” for weekly items of interest such as regional workshops, aquatic science news, and job opportunities.
- Participation in NAME workshops and field trips throughout the northwest.